The technology of diamond cutting of concrete in principle is not new. For the first time such equipment was developed and tested in the 60s of the last century. However, the real need for it at the household level was already formed in the first decade of the 21st century in connection with the increase in construction volumes from monolithic and prefabricated reinforced concrete. In most cases, when it comes to cutting and disassembling reinforced concrete in diamond cutting there is no reasonable alternative. Therefore, the number of firms offering diamond cutting of concrete in the market has increased several times.
Diamond Cutting Technology
Diamond cutting of concrete is used in the re-planning of the apartment: when organizing additional exits to the balcony, removing partitions, as a result of which the apartment becomes a studio, the kitchen is combined with a balcony, a loggia and the like. Traditional demolition technologies have several very unpleasant factors:
- Extremely high level of noise and dust, which adversely affects human health. And if the noise at the level of 90-120 decibels is primarily a stress factor, then the concrete dust contains silicon dioxide which, when it enters the lungs, can cause a dangerous disease – a seizosis.
- Shock loading and structural noise arising from the operation of jackhammers and perforators, contribute to the occurrence of cracks and disruption of the integrity of the structure of the building.
Diamond cutting of concrete is to a certain extent devoid of these shortcomings. It can not be said that it is carried out soundlessly and cleanly, but the negative impact factors are less than when working with a jackhammer.
There are in diamond cutting of concrete and other advantages:
- with the help of diamond cutting, it is possible to obtain technological holes and holes of almost any shape;
- it is possible to cut concrete and other hard materials (brick, asphalt, ceramics, natural stone, FSB blocks) of almost any thickness that occurs in residential and administrative buildings;
- when diamond cutting there is no vibration;
- this technology is considered to be the fastest and safest method among existing ones;
- when cutting concrete is carried out on wet, then there is practically no dust. However, technically this method of diamond cutting of concrete is much more complicated. For safety reasons, experts recommend strict control over the process of water supply when cutting concrete;
- the holes obtained do not require grinding and finishing, it ensures exact correspondence to the given dimensions;
- in the process of diamond cutting there are no cracks that can weaken the strength of the structure;
- diamond cutting allows you to eliminate the marriage, allowed during repair with the use of other technologies.
Possessing modern high-performance equipment, “customs” can carry out work to cut structures from reinforced concrete with any degree of reinforcement, concrete, bricks and other building materials with a diamond tool.
Cutting can be carried out on horizontal and vertical planes. The work is carried out with a high degree of accuracy. As a result, smooth planes are obtained, which do not require any processing costs. Works are conducted by wall saw machines, consisting of an engine, rails with an engine feed system and a diamond disk. The diamond disc should also be washed with water. Water prevents splitting of segments and ensures removal of waste material (sludge) from the cutting zone. The waste water is removed using a water vacuum cleaner, if this is required by the conditions of production.
- dismantling of reinforced concrete structures;
- correction of construction marriage;
- a slot for new holes in panels and ceilings;
- sharp crossbars;
- sharp foundations;
- sharp facades;
- sharp monolithic constructions;
- dismantling of buildings;
- a slot for niches (safes, furniture, etc.);
- cutting at an angle;
- sharp close to the floor, to the ceiling, to the wall at any height;
- cutting of seams and strobes.
Diamond cutting of walls from a brick or reinforced concrete, cutting of floors from a monolith, asphalt, and also other materials is carried out both by wall saw machines, and rope systems.
Diamond cutting is the most silent method of cutting holes in the walls of apartment buildings. In the course of the work, water is used to reduce the amount of dust and cooling the cutting diamond segments. Advantages of diamond cutting with a wall saw or a rope machine before the method of “chiselling” concrete with a perforator and dry diamond cutting of concrete by bulgarians:
- no dust during operation;
- shorter work time;
- smooth surface of the edge of the opening, does not require further processing;
- less noise during cutting;
- cutting is done only on one side;
the absence of dynamic shock loads, the structure of concrete does not generate microcracks;
- to perform the work, it is necessary that your facility has a three-phase voltage of 10 -20 kV and a source of running water.
Modern construction is impossible to imagine without fasteners. And it’s not just nails, screws and other fasteners, but high-tech anchors and dowels designed to meet the requirements of new wall materials and various designs. Recently, in the vocabulary of a professional construction builder, the phrase “chemical anchor” is increasingly found. What is it? It is a synthetic resin with hardener. Technique and installation technique is worked out by specialists for professionalism. Strength indicator – the ultimate traction force (silavirivu). Chemical anchors, with equal other parameters (material of the base, steel and thread diameter, anchoring depth) exceed the usual mechanical anchors by 2-2.5 times. Moreover, when using chemical systems, because of the lack of expansion force (non-spiral force), the distance from the edge of the concrete to the anchors and the distance between the anchors can be reduced by 20-40%.
All products are certified in accordance with international and Ukrainian standards. Mounting is available in galvanized and stainless versions. If necessary, tests are carried out of the bearing capacity of the anchor for a break in the construction site and advanced software is provided for the accurate calculation of anchor connections.
A wide range of applications of chemical anchors in construction has a number of advantages:
- High quality of the product and low sensitivity to the quality of the hole cleaning allows to provide reliable fastening in any conditions.
- High curing speed: for example, at a base material temperature of 20 ° C, the composition becomes hardened (it is not a complete hardening) – after 5 minutes. You can apply the estimated load in 40 minutes.
- Optimum consumption of chemical composition in hollow materials due to the possibility of using a composite mesh sleeve.
- The universality of the chemical anchor in the type of base material is concrete, full-bodied brick, hollow brick.
- The absence of styrene and a pungent smell allows for installation in enclosed spaces.
- The possibility of increasing the bearing capacity with increasing depth of anchoring.
Properties: can be used in wet holes, in water-saturated concrete. Ideal for deep holes and large diameters, drilled with diamond technology. It is possible to install a threaded bushing “HIS” or reinforcement.